Three years of experience as an advisor for human resources in the Ministry of Defence. Involved in duty of coordinating psychologists’ activities in the defence system and in defining project tasks aimed at improving working conditions and greater participation of psychologists as consultants in human resources management (selection of personnel, professional accomlishment, method selection evaluation and psychological prevention). She participated in establishment and expansion of cooperation with psychologists in the government sector and the security system, primarily in terms of selection and training of personnel. She was engaged in opening of opportunities for greater psychologists’ participation in bilateral military cooperation and creation of conditions for introduction of higher professional standards and following of latest achievements of psychological science and practice in the field of military psychology.
Seven years of experience as an expert associate for public relations at the Center for Applied Psychology within Association of Psychologists of Serbia (PR of Psychologists of Serbia). She has been promoting the profession of psychologist to general public, strengthening the role of psychology in human resources management and communication, both in public and private sectors. Presented to the public new psychological measuring instruments, training and education… as well as professional meetings. She was guest and speaker in electronic and print media, whereas on the affirmative counseling topic.
One year experience as Secretary of the Association of Psychologists of Serbia and permanent associate in ’Psihološke novine’ – the newspaper issued by the Serbian Psychological Society.
Graduated at the Faculty of Philosophy, Department of Psychology in Belgrade, BSc in Psychology, two-year training in Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT), currently at PhD studies of Management at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences in Belgrade.
Certificates and awards: Planning a PR campaign, organized by Cutting Edge Knowledge (EDGE), Project Management Workshop, organized by the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA), Human Resources Management – application in practice certificate, organized by the Centre for Applied Psychology, first level of REBT, second level of REBT (Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy), Ljubomir Ljuba Stojić award (for contribution to development of psychological profession).
• 2004 – The Association of Psychologists of Serbia – Coordination in the ’Towards European integration of psychologists’ project.
• 2007 – Center for applied psychology – Cooperation within the development of the ’Education of children without parential care’ project.
• 2011 – PE Post of Serbia – Authorial project ’Psychological help for workers in post office who survived robbery in the workplace’.
• 2013 – Ministry of Defense – The establishment of the Department for development of psychological activities in the Human Resources Division.
• 2013 – Ministry of Defense – Authorial project “Computer and technical support the the work of psychologists in the Ministry of Defense and the Serbian Armed Forces“, funded by a foreign donation.
• 2015 – Ministry of Defense – Psychological first aid to population affected by disastrous floods and organization of emergency SOS service as help to children and adults.
• 2015 – Ministry of Defense and Association of Psychologists of Serbia – Formation of Military Psychologists Section.